- The Yard area is always kept organised
- Vehicles are loaded / un-loaded, safely, correctly and on time.
- Products / deliveries are clearly marked and identified with the correct paperwork
- Products have been picked and packed accurately as appropriate
- Stock management and rotation is completed in line with Company Policy
- Stock placement and movements are correctly recorded on the system
- Ability to operate computer-based stock management systems
- Demonstrable knowledge of handling and packing materials safely, to agreed procedures and keeping the workplace clean and tidy following health and safety processes
- Ability to retain knowledge of extensive product range, to accurately interpret product order paperwork
- Experience of accurate picking, packing and loading and preparation of goods for delivery.
- A team player with the ability to work on their own initiative
- Full Forklift Truck Licence / a current Forklift Operator safety certificate (training will be considered for the right applicant)
- Class 2 HGV licence would be an advantage
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK