- Pick goods ready for order and working to KPI targets
- Assist with the loading and unloading of vehicles
- Ensure the safe operation of manual handling equipment
- Ensure a high standard of good housekeeping, health & safety, cleanliness and security
- Adhere to company procedures and policies
- Some experience working in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Good attention to detail when working quickly
- Self-motivation to work hard and do everything to the best of your ability
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK