- We operate two warehouses with a combined capacity of 22,000 pallet spaces
- One warehouse is bulk pallet pick only with 3 personnel
- The other warehouse operates a 2-shift system (6.00 – 14.30 & 14.30-23.00) for receiving and unloading trailers. Both shifts operate under a team leader plus 2 additional personnel
- This warehouse also has a day shift for both Class 1 & Class 2 pick which comprises of a Warehouse Supervisor, 5 pickers, 2 stackers and 1 Reach truck operator
- Equipment used in the main warehouse is LLOP’s, Reach Trucks, VNA’s & PPT along with standard forklifts
The successful candidate will need to have a proven track record in a similar role, with strong management skills and attention to detail.
The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for overseeing the efficient receipt, storage, packing, and dispatch of a range of goods.
They will also manage the warehouse personnel, processes, and systems in order to ensure goods are sourced, purchased, received, and dispatched appropriately, and that productivity targets are met.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK