UK & Ireland Sales Manager (Extrusion)
- Reporting to the New Machines Sales Director.
- You will be required to self-manage your daily workload to give excellent customer support. This may also require working irregular hours to meet the client’s requirements
- Continual contact with the Plastics & Rubber Markets to maintain the current customer base within the UK & Ireland and develop new business within that customer base.
- Additionally identify and develop new business opportunities
- There is a requirement to often travel and stay away from depending on the customer’s location. Sometimes international travel is required, to attend customers in Ireland, trade shows and business conferences.
- Report writing to give customer feedback to both the UK and the HQ management. This will require knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP (CRM) systems to input correct data for quotation purposes.
- The successful candidate will gain an understanding of both our and our competitors’ products to give honest and reliable information to the client.
- Meet with upper management to explain and troubleshoot issues with a client, or with the sales team to brainstorm new business and customer solutions.
- Primarily, a Sales Manager must be a customer-focused team player who can build and maintain relationships with good social and networking skills.
- Plastics Extrusion / Moulding machine sales experience
- A Skilled Sales & Commercial Manager will provide a structured approach with excellent time management and project management abilities
- You will convey excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to the very highest levels and express customer confidence by displaying product technical knowledge.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK