- Create and track daily routing plans using a manual system
- Monitor driver base to ensure we achieve deliveries within legislation and to company standards
- Help to deliver all transport required movements
- Maintain a high level of service in line with customer requirements
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure high customer service standards are achieved
- Brief and de-brief drivers on their daily duties and KPI’s
- General KPI Reporting to the wider business
- Previous experience either as an operational planner or transport planner
- Excellent geographical knowledge of the UK
- A general understanding of transport/logistics
- Organisational and time-management ability
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision-making aptitude
- Ability to work alone and also as part of a team
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK