Trainee Sales / Service Engineer
- Work alongside the hot runner engineer at customer site to install/repair hot runner systems in the UK and Ireland.
- Office based work including managing hot runner projects, liaising with both customers and the company hot runner designers and application engineers.
- Work along-side the UK sales support team to develop knowledge of hot runner spares and service, processing the orders on our SAP system.
- Work along-side the company technical sales engineers in UK and Ireland including customer visits.
- Planning and implementation of targeted sales campaigns
- Systematic potential and market analysis
- Ideally have 2-3 years’ experience in the area of mould making and/or plastics injection moulding processing
- Good communication skills
- Systematic approach to work
- Good MS Office skills
- Full clean driving license
You can look forward to:
- Challenging and exciting projects
- A professional induction with an insight into the production environment
- Continuous training including at the companies Hot Runner division
- Being part of a global company with great prospects
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK