Trainee Recruitment Consultant
After a recent office move into larger premises, we’re going through a phase of exceptional growth and we’re looking to hire across varying levels within the team. We’re a true believer in empowering our employees without unnecessary micromanagement or KPI’s. In our high-performing business culture, we strive as a team to provide the very best solutions and experience for our clients.
You will be rewarded with an industry-leading commission scheme, endless opportunities to progress within the company as well as weekly, bi-monthly, and yearly incentives. We want people who are motivated by climbing the career ladder quickly, earning lots of money, and ultimately helping shape the future of Willcox Matthews.
We’re looking to speak to Recruitment Consultants / Senior Consultants / Recruitment Managers / Principal Consultants from any background, who will have the opportunity to work with warm clients from day one.
You will be responsible for supporting clients to find the best people to staff their business. You’ll attract candidates, screen them, and match them to appropriate positions. You will create recruiting strategies and build relationships which are, of course, a vital aspect of the position.
- Find clients and foster long-term relationships
- Understand client requirements
- Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g., job advertising)
- Evaluate CV’s and applications
- Source candidates using databases, social media, etc.
- Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Facilitate and finalize agreements between candidate and employer
- Proven experience/background within recruitment
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Sales / Customer service skills
- Outstanding communication ability
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Ability to work with targets
- Sound judgment
Qualifications / Certifications required:
- Degree educated in a business discipline (desirable but not essential)
- Recognised qualifications in recruiting (desirable but not essential)
- Healthcare cash plan
- Laptop, Phone
- Flexible working hours
- Individual & Team Driven incentives – end of year trip abroad!
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Free parking (or you can pay us if you really want to)
- Unlimited progression opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK