Toolroom Team Lead
- Provide training to the toolroom and prototyping staff.
- Ensure prototyping, tool development, maintenance and servicing tasks are carried out efficiently, cost effectively and to the required quality standard.
- Champion the use of 3D methods, including CMM measurement, Cimatron CAD/CAM and other software as required.
- Ensure Toolroom and Prototyping staff work in a safe and effective manner.
- Upkeep and maintain reporting records as required.
- Provide cover for the Toolroom Supervisor as and when required.
- Extensive plastic injection mould tool manufacturing experience
- Experience of plastic injection mould tool repair and servicing
- Financially astute with the ability to minimise costs.
- Experienced in prototype manufacture.
- Robust approach to problem solving and manufacturing process optimisation
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and TS16949 Product Realisation Process
- An effective time served toolmaker, coach and facilitator with a personable but confident interpersonal style.
- The ability to train apprentices, coaching them to achieve a fully skilled status.
- IT literate
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK