The successful Toolroom Manager candidate will have responsibility such as;
- Tooling design
- Managing staff jobs
- Managing machine utilisation
- Managing requirements
- Managing workshop layout and planning
- Ensuring workshop always presentable for visitors
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Ensuring repair for customers are quoted
- To build a system of internal repairs and maintenance as well as standardisation of current tooling and liaising with production on any issues with parts
- To build in conjunction with office a service plan for customer tools on site on a yearly service / mot
- To prepare a weekly update and request list – keeping within agreed budgets
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK