Responsibilities – Toolroom Manager:
- Responsibility for the management of the Toolroom Facility and associated employees
- Ensuring the day to day running of the department is adequately resourced to support the Manufacturing KPIs.
- Control external tool repair jobs and cost
- Provide technical support for Tooling and Productivity improvement projects.
- Observe company Health & Safety Policy and all company rules.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of Housekeeping in the toolroom at all times.
- Ensure all Toolroom personnel are fully utilised and working effectively/safely & have the right skills and equipment to carry out tasks required.
- Ensure the planning and resourcing of day-to-day activities meet the manufacturing demand.
- Manage Tooling issues and report the tooling status on open activities.
- Continue to support the development of Toolroom employees and monitor performance through appraisals and regular one to ones.
- Support for all tooling and manufacturing improvement projects
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK