- Machining to a high standard on a range of toolroom machines
- The manufacture of full mould tooling and modular systems in steels and alloys to a high standard
- The assembly and fitting of tooling elements
- Modifications and refurbishment of existing mould tooling
- Servicing and repairs of mould tooling
- Manufacture of jigs & fixtures to support the mould shop
- Inspection of own work to a high standard
- Accountable for quality of work produced
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working on injection mould tools essential
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Ability to utilise standard toolroom machinery such as surface grinder, cylindrical grinder, manual lathes and mills to a high standard
- A knowledge of CAD CAM software such as VISI, AutoCAD and Solidworks would be advantageous
- A knowledge of spark/wire erosion would of benefit but not essential
- A knowledge of CMM inspection would be of benefit but not essential
- Great communication skills are essential as you will working closely with other team member
- Accurate and consistent quality checks on own work
- A thoughtful and pragmatic approach to problem/breakdown situations
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK