- Manufacture new injection mould tools from technical drawings and 3D cad data to a high level of workmanship in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Repair, modify and maintain existing production tooling.
- Operate all toolroom plant and machinery safely ensuring necessary protective clothing and
equipment is used at all times.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the toolroom.
- Suggest any possible improvements to tooling or processes, for assessment by Technical
Projects Manager or Toolroom Supervisor.
- Log completed tool maintenance and repair work using the systems and databases provided.
- Ensure correct marking and labelling of tools.
- Be proactive in suggesting improvements in productivity and efficiency
- Good housekeeping (5S) – ensure that the factory and surrounding areas are kept tidy and within health and safety guidelines
- Qualified plastic injection mould tool toolmaker.
- Apprentice trained toolmaker
- CNC experience
- Cad/Cam experience
- Fully hardened steel production tools
- Experience with Hot runner systems / Valve gates and manifolds
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK