- To ensure that all new tooling adjustments are completed to a high standard in order to achieve the customer promised Off Tool Sample dates.
- To manufacture new tools or part tooling as required.
- Provide support to the Mouldshop by ensuring all existing tooling is maintained, repaired & modified in a timely manner to enable production requirements to be met.
- Effective operation of all Toolroom machinery, and manual processes.
- Ensure all Health & Safety requirements are adhered to.
- Computer literacy with the ability to record and retrieve data.
- Apprentice trained /Time served toolmaker, from a good engineering background.
- Experience of injection mould tool manufacture/maintenance.
- Technical knowledge of plastic injection tooling.
- Hot Runner systems.
- Consideration may be given to people who can demonstrate experience in a precision engineering environment.
Specialist Equipment Experience:
- Manual & CNC milling.
- Surface Grinding.
- Cylindrical grinding.
- Spark Erosion.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK