- Provide Injection Mould tool repairs as directed.
- Maintain all Injection Mould tooling as directed.
- Minor Modifications of Injection Mould Tools.
- Working with Hot Runner Systems.
- Accurate record keeping for tooling PPM systems.
- Manual Machining including Milling, Drilling, Turning and Grinding.
- Working with Single and Multi-cavity tooling.
- Ensuring all Injection Moulding tools are running efficiently when in Production run mode.
- Responsible for the completion and recording of all TPM checks.
- Undertake fault analysis and corrective actions when required.
- Time served apprentice in a Tool Room is essential with proven track record.
- Previous experience in repairing Injection Mould tools of varying sizes.
- Good mechanical knowledge with tool assembly and diagnosis experience
- Practical knowledge of Injection Mould Tool Design and Processes
- Diagnostic methodology in repairing tools.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK