- Complete and develop all relevant documentation including tool maintenance sheets and Production maintenance records.
- To carry out production maintenance and repair all on-site injection moulding tools.
- Strip, clean and check IMM and punch tools.
- Review, advise and implement replacement/ repair on tools.
- Maintain tool items and essential spares.
- Improve and maintain production maintenance on all tools.
- Support production facility.
- Handle tools within HSE regulations.
- Work with and support tool maintenance team members.
- Basic injection moulding fault finding.
- Basic welding and electrical testing skills.
- During the pursuit of all duties of the Code of Ethics and the Code of Management will be adhered to at all times.
This role would suit an experienced Toolmaker who has experience in the maintenance, servicing, and repair of injection mould tools.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK