Tooling Service Engineer
- Responsibility for the Management of the Toolroom Facility
- Ensuring the day to day running of the department is adequately resourced to support the Manufacturing KPIs.
- Control external tool repair jobs and cost along with the Tooling Engineering Manager and Process Engineering Manager
- Provide technical support for Tooling and Productivity improvement projects.
- Observe company Health & Safety Policy and all company rules.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of Housekeeping in the toolroom at all times.
- Ensure you have fully utilised and working effectively/safely & have the right skills and equipment to carry out your tasks required.
- Ensure the planning and resourcing of day-to-day activities meet the manufacturing demand.
- Manage Tooling issues and report the tooling status on open activities.
- Continue to support the development of the Toolroom.
- Support for all tooling and manufacturing improvement projects
- Tooling Modifications
- Use of Variety of Precision Measuring Instruments including gauges and Devices
- Able to Read Engineering Drawings
- General Toolmaking Background
- Provide Support to the Mouldshop by ensuring all existing Tooling is maintained, repaired and Modified in a timely manner to enable production requirements are met
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK