- Provide support to the Business Unit Manufacturing Manager as a key member of the leadership team, accountable for all aspects of Tooling & Process activities.
- Provide leadership to the Process Technicians and Toolmakers within the Product Stream ensuring team members are correctly trained and deployed to support shifts appropriately, supporting production and new product, equipment introduction.
- To coordinate, maintain Business Unit Tooling and Moulding processes covering all aspects of production support.
- To proactively manage and facilitate resources and C&S schedules, prioritising and communicating with manufacturing and supply chain.
- Act as a role model for the operational function, leading by example and championing core values in all activities.
- Apprentice trained, Level 3 Mechanical
- Engineering & Mould process training
- Degree level or higher education in a relevant process/production engineering discipline
- Solutions orientated strategic thinker. 2 Cadcam to CMC machining experience
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal, influencing and networking skills at all levels within the business.
- Pharmaceutical and/or medical device experience.
- Experienced at managing projects or teams
- Lean Six Sigma Practitioner, experienced leader of Route Cause Analysis in a team environment.
- Competent in MS Office
- Strong analytical ability
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK