- Carry out line clearance at end of production in preparation for next tooling.
- Safely remove and refit tooling to presses in accordance with company procedures.
- Carry process adjustments and full set ups.
- Prove tooling and troubleshoot machine and process before handing to production lines.
- Liaise with operational staff to understand tooling related issues.
- Liaise with Quality engineers for product improvement.
- To be flexible in a “breakdown” scenario.
- All employees are required to maintain safe working practices by adhering to the Health and Safety policies of the company in place at any given time.
- Qualified to NVQ LVL2 in polymer process or equivalent
- Clear and proven experience in a technical/setting environment
- Knowledge of plastics processing and machine setting of Injection moulding machines.
- Able to compile setting and fault finding instructions.
- Confident in challenging existing practices and looking for continuous improvement in all areas of work.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK