Technical Team Leader
- To Supervise and lead a team of operators/ packers and apprentice on the shift.
- To set and monitor the performance of the machines, tooling and process against Quality criteria, production targets and efficiencies.
- To carry out tool, colour and material changes in accordance with exacting procedures and within health and safety guidelines.
- To complete and maintain digital inspection records, shift records and associated administration in accordance with the companies Quality and HR systems.
- To maintain a high level of housekeeping in the production area in accordance with 5S policy of the company.
- To ensure all duties are performed within the health and safety policies of the company including the identification and reporting of hazards. Also, the completion of risk assessments and safety walks.
- To take an active role in identifying and implementing continuous improvements within the organisation.
- Training and development of new and existing staff.
- Must have experience of leading a shift or team of people, in a manufacturing environment.
- An in-depth knowledge of the Injection moulding process and tooling is essential, to add experience to the technical capabilities of the company.
- A formal qualification in this area will be a distinct advantage.
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills at all levels within the business.
- Must be diligent in the completion of regular tasks, and flexible to the needs of the business.
- Must be able to organize and motivate the team, and also be able to work on own initiative.
- Experience in the use of basic Windows Office software, Outlook, Word, Excel etc.
- Forklift experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK