Technical Support Engineer
- Working autonomously to generate, report on and deliver project plans for all own engineering activities
- Leading site and corporate KPI measures, including stakeholder management, ensuring actions are completed on target
- Offer expertise and steer new product introductions on automation engineering topics to define activity required to deliver the automation strategy of the project
- To act as client liaison when needed and work closely with respective counterparts as client site to align processes across multiple manufacturing sites
- Offer mentorship and expertise to the engineering maintenance team in problem solving issues associated with utilities, including, be not just restricted to purified water, pure steam, and calibrated equipment.
- Ensure cGMP is applied in the work area and complies with cGMP through following site SOP’s
- Offer guidance and support to a small team of engineers, ensuring compliance with site wide preventative maintenance schedules
- Understand emergency procedures and align with safe systems of work.
- Ensure compliance with environment, health and safety rules, signage and instructions at all times.
- Ensure timely reporting and investigation of all accidents, near misses and breaches of rules.
- Identify and drive energy improvements to reduce the sites overall energy consumption.
- Engineering degree qualified and or with suitable, proven experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry – preferably in the fill/finish operational environment.
- Strong project management background within, for example, production engineering, validation, or quality; with a proven understanding of sterile manufacture.
- Ability to utilise project management tools such as Microsoft Project, etc.
- Client facing experience preferred.
- Multifaceted, self-motivated and pro-active approach to tackling challenging assignments.
- Strong project ownership ethic with a “can do” demeanor.
- Ability to work within and deliver critical timelines.
- Ability to empower, communicate and lead multi-functional teams to deliver project timelines
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, both written and oral, and the self-confidence to use these skills to convince others to buy-into proposals and plans.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK