- High level of hands-on experience of the injection moulding process and mould tooling – automation and assembly systems working knowledge would be extremely helpful.
- Electrical qualifications not necessary, but an extra box ticked if they possess these skills.
- Preferably degree qualified in mechanical engineering, or polymer processing, or other related subjects – its more about their ability to learn and develop using their own initiative than an academic qualification.
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience within Injection Moulding
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with SOLIDWORKS (not essential, but would be a benefit)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK