Talent Development Manager
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Designing e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and more
- Working alongside the UK leadership team on talent mapping and succession planning
- Supporting and guiding manager to identify and implement individual and organisational development needs
- Oversee the management of all apprenticeship development programmes
- Responsible for the appointment and management of all external learning partners
- Act as UK Champion for the global performance management system
- Guide and support the UK leadership team to create high performance teams
- Designing and implement a range of learning interventions, including technical, behavioural and leadership programmes
- Work with the Corporate Development and UK HR Team to manage and report training and development statistics
- Manage leadership, coaching and mentoring programmes across the business
- Responsible for controlling the apprenticeship levy and co-ordinating UK training budgets.
- An experienced Talent and Organisational Development Manager
- The ideal applicant will have had some exposure to the engineering, manufacturing or FMCG market
- A suitable and relevant qualification such as CIPD or equivalent experience
- Experienced in embedding a performance management culture, succession planning and talent pipelining
- Outstanding communication skills and an ability to influence decisions
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Ideally experienced in Thomas International and Insights profiling
- Commuting distance to all our UK plants but remote or hybrid working is available with this role; some overseas travel required on occasion
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK