Systems Verification Group Lead
- Scoping and planning of verification activities with the Project Management and Design Teams
- Identifying, planning, and progressing internal verification team improvement activities
- Working with stakeholders to ensure verification activities are carried out to an appropriate level, in a timely manner
- Ensuring outputs from verification meet regulatory needs and follow good document practice
- Ensuring issues raised in verification are followed through to resolution
- Progress reporting of group activities to Head of Systems and Reliability
- Recruitment and development of the existing group including training plans
- Supporting design of new verification test methods
- Supporting the maintenance of Technology systems to ensure their availability for design, development, and testing activities
- We are a high growth company and as such roles change and evolve. We would expect you to be willing to turn your hand to anything required of your team to help deliver its objectives.
- Experience of growing, developing, and leading a group
- Experience of planning and delivering work packages
- Experience of defining system test approaches incorporating software, electronics and mechanics
- Hands on testing experience of electromechanical devices within a regulated industry
- Knowledge of Requirement Management systems
- Exposure to Device Risk Management (FMEAs)
- A degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other technical discipline
In addition, any experience of the following would be advantageous:
- Verification of Medical Devices
- Working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity with Medical Devices Standards and Certification (CE, FDA, MDR)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK