- Designing tests and algorithms to assess performance.
- Create Python-based software tools that are compatible with our cloud infrastructure, manufacturing systems and processes
- Deepening the understanding of the performance and degradation of the system such that predictive maintenance can be carried out
- Investigating the root cause of failures/problems seen in the field and in product development
- Assisting the customer support, product development, and research areas of the business through data analysis, as well as providing insight from your experience of the system and its failure modes
- Ability to combine software skills with knowledge of physics or engineering discipline domains to create analysis tools that can be applied to a real-life, highly complex system
- Proficient at Python, including common data manipulation packages, e.g. Pandas, Numpy, SciPi
- Proficient in one of the following areas: Digital signal processing, electro-mechanical systems, system modelling, system identification, control systems
- Comfortable carrying out data analysis and software development in a Python environment
- Automating analysis of large amounts of data, and communicating insights through clear and concise reporting
- Familiarity with software development tools and processes (e.g. source control using git, software design, requirements validation, continuous integration)
- Agile development methodologies
- Software development for medical devices or in other regulated industries such as aerospace or automotive.
- Able to read and understand C/C++
- Experience of using the AWS cloud infrastructure
- Data visualisation using web apps and interactive dashboarding
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK