- Proactive ‘hands-on’ management balancing near term Demand with ‘Perfect’ execution of the Sup-ply plan across ALL geographical regions to ensure zero disruption to planned surgical activities.
- Timely return of spare parts (Field Replacement Units and Loan Systems), as per Company procedures.
- Maintain and update an Executive stock level Dashboard for spare parts around the world and communicate to key stakeholders to ensure accurate stock visibility and traceability across ALL regions.
- Champion high-quality Customer Communications for ALL markets to ensure areas of dissatisfaction associated with spare parts are quickly identified and addressed.
- Build productive collaborative working relationships with Product Support, Service & Support, and Manufacturing teams to facilitate robust Supply Plans that deliver the highest levels of Customer Satisfaction.
- Continually strive to identify areas for improvements in terms of lowering overall stock holding costs of spare parts.
- Developing and documenting best practice processes and rolling these out to new geographies as they come on stream.
- We are a high growth company and roles can change and evolve. You will need to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the Customer Fulfilment remit that supports the team with delivering its objectives.
- Be a self-starter, who is resilient with strong organisational and planning skills.
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and ability to multitask and adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- Be educated to degree level, coupled with significant professional experience in Logistics operations and/or Supply Chain environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to operate effectively at both the detail level as well as at a strategic / macro level.
- Be able to anticipate potential supply and inventory issues and resolve them, be expert in interacting with team members and peers to anticipate and resolve day-to-day issues and competing business priorities.
- Have strong data driven analytical skills.
- Demonstrate a high level, hands on knowledge of ERP systems.
- Communicate effectively with internal / external Stakeholders.
It would also be helpful if you have:
Have experience within a regulated environment or medical devices market.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK