Supply/Demand Coordinator (Commercial)
- Working closely with Medical Affairs and Commercial teams to ensure business-critical events such as customer demonstrations, training courses and clinical development labs are executed to the highest level.
- Own the ‘end-to-end’ supply chain for Medical Affairs and Commercial events, including the booking of transport, stock management, movement of systems/kits, and the tracking of inventory required to deliver business critical events across CMR.
- Coordinating the packing of new kits for these events and liaising with third party logistics partners for the replenishment of stock.
- Accurate Demand forecasting globally of all stock requirements.
- Identifying limiting factors in this supply chain and finding resolutions to scale efficiently.
- Reacting quickly and efficiently to find workable solutions to urgent requests from Medical Affairs and Commercial teams
- Build productive collaborative working relationships with Product Support, Service & Support, and Manufacturing teams to facilitate robust Supply Plans that deliver the highest levels of Customer Satisfaction.
- Continually strive to identify areas for improvements in terms of the stock management and events execution for Medical Affairs and Commercial teams.
- Developing and documenting best practice processes and rolling these out to new geographies as they come on stream.
- Be a ‘self-starter,’ who is resilient with strong organisational and planning skills.
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and ability to multitask and adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- Be educated to degree level, coupled with significant professional experience in Logistics operations and/or Supply Chain environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to operate effectively at both the detail level as well as at a strategic / macro level.
- Be able to anticipate potential supply and inventory issues and resolve them.
- Be expert in interacting with team members and peers to anticipate and resolve day-to-day issues and competing business priorities.
- Have strong data analytical skills.
- Demonstrate a high level, hands on knowledge of ERP systems.
- Communicate effectively with internal / external Stakeholders.
- Have a good knowledge of freight forwarding including Incoterms.
It would also be helpful if you have:
- Have experience within a regulated environment or medical devices market.
- Dangerous Goods trained with CAA Certification.
- Experience of applying process improvement methodologies e.g. LEAN
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK