When applying please state which position you would like to apply for on the cover sheet – Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain Lead (6-month Contract) (Home-based / Contract – £600-£670 per day / Inside IR35)
- Senior Supply Chain Manager – Governance (6-month Contract) (Home-based / Contract – £550-£590 per day / Inside IR35)
- Senior Supply Chain Manager (6-month Contract) (Home-based / Contract – £500-£550 per day / Inside IR35)
- Supply Chain Manager x4 (6-month Contract) (Home-based / Contract – £400-£450 per day / Inside IR35)
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience – Supply Chain Manager:
- Member of RICS/ICE/CICES/IOB or equivalent professional body
- Proven ability of working within a complex major project/programme environment in both procurement and post-procurement phases
- Evidence of successfully undertaking complex procurements and of administering contracts
- Effective Management and Leadership skills, with clear knowledge of best practice contract methodologies in the UK environment
- Honed commercial skills and demonstrable ability to make sound decisions on complex matters (considering technical and commercial topics) of high financial value.
- Good understanding of procurement, contract performance measurement, risk management and change and claim management
- Excellent negotiating, influencing and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience of working in a dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of standard forms of contract (NEC and FIDIC) within the power/construction industry on complex major projects/programmes
- Possesses skills to act as deputy.
- Educated to degree level
- Familiar with the nuclear site licence conditions and the nuclear baseline philosophy
- Understanding of the UK regulatory framework
- Understanding of UK and international supply chain within the nuclear sector
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst these positions may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK