Supply Chain Coordinator
- Proactive ‘hands-on’ management balancing near term Demand with ‘Perfect’ execution of the Supply plan across ALL geographical regions to ensure zero disruption to planned surgical activities.
- Maintain and update an Executive stock level Dashboard for instruments around the world and communicate to key stakeholders to ensure accurate stock visibility and traceability across ALL regions.
- Maintaining Accessories and Customer Requests Boards to supply instruments and consumables to internal and external customers in timely manner.
- Order Management and order prioritisation based on stock availability and customer urgency.
- Liaise with Regions to ensure stock levels are adequate and Supply meats Demand.
- Champion high-quality Customer Communications for ALL markets to ensure areas of dissatisfaction associated with instruments are quickly identified and addressed.
- Build productive collaborative working relationships with Purchasing, Quality and Manufacturing teams to facilitate robust Supply Plans that deliver the highest levels of Customer Satisfaction.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to Demand/Planning Lead
- Continually strive to identify areas for improvements in terms of improve demand forecast accuracy and order fulfilment.
- Developing and documenting best practice processes and rolling these out to new geographies as they come on stream.
- Be a self-starter, who is resilient with strong organisational and planning skills.
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and ability to multitask and adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- Be educated to degree level, coupled with significant professional experience in Supply Chain Environment.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a demand planning/forecasting role.
- Customer Service knowledge.
- Demonstrate the ability to operate effectively at both the detail level as well as at a strategic / macro level.
- Be able to anticipate potential supply and inventory issues and resolve them, be expert in interacting with team members and peers to anticipate and resolve day-to-day issues and competing business priorities.
- Have strong data driven analytical skills.
- Demonstrate a high-level, hands-on knowledge of ERP systems.
- Communicate effectively with internal / external Stakeholders.
- Have experience within a regulated environment or medical devices market.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK