- Support Customer Fulfilment Demand/Supply Planners with their day-to-day workload by assisting with administrative processes such us triaging requests, updating system transactions, order entry, logistics documentation and generating reports.
- Assist Customer Fulfilment Demand/Supply Planners with maintaining Accessories and Customer Requests Boards to supply replacement parts and consumables to internal and external customers in timely manner, as per agreed SLAs.
- Maintain and update stock level dashboards for spare parts, accessories and consumables around the world and communicate to key stakeholders to ensure accurate stock visibility and traceability across ALL regions.
- Build productive collaborative working relationships with Product Support, Service & Support, Manufacturing and Commercial teams to facilitate robust Supply Plans that deliver the highest levels of Customer Satisfaction.
- Continually strive to identify and implement process improvements.
- Developing and documenting best practice processes and rolling these out to new geographies as they come on stream.
- Customer Focused.
- A resilient self-starter.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Analytical with good problem-solving skills.
- Conversant in the use of Excel, PowerPoint.
- Able to multitask and adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- Hands on knowledge of ERP systems.
- Communicate effectively with internal / external Stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
It would also be helpful if you have:
- Have experience within a regulated environment or medical devices market.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK