Supplier Development Manager
- Proactive supplier on-boarding and auditing
- Improving supplier performance management
- Ensuring supplier compliance for key regulations & standards
- Driving supplier Sustainability to support our net-zero objectives
- Developing supplier development metrics & dashboards
- Establishing continuous improving across the function, driven through adopting best practice & Lean
- Be organised, methodical, resilient and approachable with strong communication skills
- Be delivery focussed with strong attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure
- Can effectively and appropriately challenge others
- Can take complex subjects and/or data and appropriately simplify to increase effectiveness
- Can use personal initiative to work collaboratively as one team with a “can do” approach
- Experienced in managing projects and working as part of a project team
- Have demonstrable experience in supplier performance development
- Have a general understanding of Sourcing & Procurement
- Have a natural ability to support people development, though effective coaching
- Be educated to Degree level, or equivalent experience
- Professionally qualified is desirable but not essential
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK