- Rotating between all Sub-Assembly areas: Powder Coating, Washering
- Operating Sub-Assembly machinery and processes according to Safe operating Guidelines
- Perform regular checking of quality of product
- Prepare, Pack & Assemble products according to instructions and standards
- Assisting in stock taking & discrepancy investigation
- Cleaning the Sub-Assembly area according to the Warehouse cleaning regime
- Ensuring that all working areas are clean & tidy at the end of each operation
- Generating ideas & suggestions to improve Sub-Assembly or Warehouse processes
- Communicating regularly with your Team Leader
- Assisting in all Warehouse Operations if required
- Previous experience within a Warehouse environment
- Ability to work individually or by themselves
- Good standard of verbal and written English along with numeracy essential
- Due to the nature of the role, you will need to be physically fit
- Bendi FLT licence would be advantageous but not essential
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK