Service & Support Trainer
- You will contribute directly towards improving patient outcomes and delivering value for healthcare providers by ensuring that Field Service Engineers are trained to the highest standards.
- You will be supporting the roll-out of consistent content and training standards into all our geographies.
- You will seek to continuously improve the content and delivery of the training materials into the e-Learning Platform.
- If you’re looking for an exciting and challenging role where you can apply your exceptional skills as an e-learning trainer and developer, your pedagogical experience, and your customer-centric approach, then this could be the perfect role for you.
- You’ll be a key contributor in helping to develop SAS Academy for all our surgical customers through their interactions with our well-trained Field Service, Commercial, Professional Education and Clinical teams.
- You will work with subject matter experts and external vendors to develop courses, using appropriate formats and training modes, suited to the needs of the trainees and our customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Running training sessions for the FSE, delivering content applicable to their competency level
- Maintaining and updating content later uploaded as SCORM packages into e-Learning Platform
- Developing technical training content
- Working closely with our SAS Trainer, developing training content suitable for practical, remote, or independent e- Learning
- Developing video sessions
- Developing the content to ensure that FSE skills are maintained and refreshed
- You will be an experienced trainer with exceptional communication and pedagogical skill, and a passion for sharing knowledge and skill as a trainer.
- You will thrive on dynamic environments where you will be encouraged to be creative with training solutions within the constraints of strict regulation.
- You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, having built effective means to manage pressure while keeping your focus on the people around you.
- You are required to have native level of English language.
You will have previous experience of:
- Running hands-on technical training
- Creating and developing professional online training content
- Communication and collaboration with stakeholders across a business
- Comfortable working with course materials intended for international audience
- Excellent time management
In addition, it is desirable for you to have experience of any of the following:
- Experience in Articulate Storyline or similar Software
- Developing eLearning courses with Level 2/3 interactivity using content provided in multiple formats
- Experience working with people with different languages and cultures
- Experience in highly regulated industry
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK