We are supporting our client in their search for a Service Engineer. This role is for a global leader in injection moulding manufacturing machinery.
The Service Engineer will be responsible for the installation, commissioning and servicing of injection moulding processing, ancillary equipment & jigs & fixtures into plastics manufacturing environments.
• Good teamwork skills with an ability to perform as a flexible team member with a clear focus on achieving objectives
• Good project management skills with the ability to manage time
• Flexible attitude to work and be able to adapt quickly to change
• The ability to investigate, understand and solve equipment/system problems
• The ability to act as a key interface between the company and client
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels in the organisation
• The ability to manage multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines
• A self-starter/proactive with the ability to work with the minimum of supervision
• Ability to work away from home is essential
• Good organisational skills?
• Ability to build clear and concise service/engineering reports
• Full and clean driving license
• Electrical/Mechanical Engineering HNC. Similar education will be considered
• Installation, service and repair of machinery preferably within the plastics industry
• Working in an industrial setting
• Performing tasks under pressure to meet production requirements
• Building and maintaining good working relations
• Ability to identify areas of improvement for customers
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK