Service Engineer x3 (Injection Moulding)
- Good teamwork skills with an ability to perform as a flexible team member with a clear focus on achieving objectives
- Good project management skills with the ability to manage time
- Flexible attitude to work and be able to adapt quickly to change
- The ability to investigate, understand and solve equipment/system problems
- The ability to act as a key interface between the company and client
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels in the organisation
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines
- A self-starter/proactive with the ability to work with the minimum of supervision
- Ability to work away from home is essential
- Good organisational skills?
- Ability to build clear and concise service/engineering reports
- Full and clean driving license
- A strong skill set in pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical and PLC’s in a manufacturing environment.
- 17th / 18th Edition or equivalent electrical qualification
- 5+ years’ experience of the repair and maintenance of plastic moulding machinery.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK