- Be based in the West Midlands and would cover customer sites in all regions of the UK with the possibility of some international travel.
- Fault finding, repairing, servicing and installing our varied range of machinery.
- The candidate will work on their own initiative and as part of an experienced team of service engineers who report to the Engineering Manager.
- Preferably have served an electro-mechanical engineering apprenticeship along with possessing any relevant engineering maintenance qualifications and practical experience.
- Need to have good experience with fault finding of industrial electrical control systems including PLC’s, logic controllers, inverters, etc.
- Should be able to read wiring diagrams, carry out wiring modifications, have experienced of working with PLC’s including configuring parameters and training customer personnel.
- Should be IT literate and be able to work comfortably with software packages such as Word, Excel & Outlook.
- A fork truck license and IPAF certificate would be of benefit, but training will be provided if necessary.
- Should have a positive working attitude, be self-motivated, well organised with excellent communication and reporting skills.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK