- To install and commission robots and automation cells.
- To carry out service work / preventative maintenance on robots and automation cells.
- To provide breakdown assistance both onsite at customers and by telephone.
- To program and test new installations and make modifications to existing installations.
- To provide both onsite and offsite training for customers.
- Adhering to all Health & Safety and Safe Working procedures.
- To maintain accurate communication records both verbally and written.
- To perform additional tasks necessary as requested by the management team to ensure smooth running of the work undertaken by the company.
- The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of and experience with in the Injection moulding industry including automation with an understanding of Fast cycling equipment. Ideally you will have experience with robotics with a bias toward electrical engineering. Also experienced with PLC programming would be an advantage.
- You will be a flexible individual who demonstrates a commitment to achieving objectives and a team player with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- You will be able to solve problems and to identify automation, robot issues.
- You will have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You must be able to work without direct supervision, ensuring that all quality requirements of the job are understood and adhered to.
- You will have a flexible approach to the work schedule.
- You will be expected to travel to France for initial training and product updates as required.
- You will be expected to work both within the UK and the Republic of Ireland with extensive travel and periods away from home.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK