Senior Warehousing Manager
- Deliver consistent OTIF within agreed service levels for Clinical / Non-Clinical System installations, consumables replenishment and FSE (Field Service Engineer) spares fulfilment
- Direct line management of Inhouse warehouse operatives
- Expert contract management of outsourced warehouse operations
- Define and then deploy a blueprint for what ‘great looks like’ from a warehousing perspective in terms of: Processes, ways of working, Systems technologies and KPI reporting
- Continually monitor network space utilisation requirements via the company’s S&OP process to ensure there is always sufficient warehousing space of the right quality within our network
- Lead implementation of agreed Warehouse Management System (WMS) integration solution in order to deliver ‘Real time’ network stock visibility within our Customer Fulfilment network
- Lead Process improvement workshops to drive out Pick/Pack/Shipping errors from our global Network
- Ensure regulatory compliance for all warehouse network operators via distribution contracts, supplier forms and site audits
- A resilient self-starter
- Subject matter expert on all things warehousing related including: Warehouse Management Systems implementation, warehouse design, optimised product flow, warehouse automation, warehouse tenders, warehouse set-up/relocation
- Expert 3PL Contract Manager, with a track record of successfully delivering transformational collaboration programs
- Exemplar communication skills, able to effectively communicate at all levels within an organisation
- Superior analytical skills
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and ability to multitask and adapt to quickly changing priorities
- Be educated to degree level, coupled with significant professional experience in global Supply Chain warehousing operations
- Comfortable working at both the strategic and detailed tactical level
It would also be helpful if you have:
- Experience within a regulated environment or medical devices market
- Applied LEAN/Kaizen process improvement methodologies in a warehouse setting
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK