Senior Service Engineer / Manager
- Responsible for managing and driving a team of Injection Moulding Service Engineers.
- Ensuring deadlines are met for the repair and service of customers’ moulding machinery, robots, and ancillary equipment.
- Organisation and implementation of staff rotas.
- Stock control of spares and parts.
- Recruitment of new staff.
- Training and upskilling existing staff.
- Ensuring the companies ethos and good name is upheld.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual, who is looking to join an expanding company within the Plastics Industry.
Experience Desired / Required
- A strong skill set in pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical and PLC’s in a manufacturing environment.
- 17th / 18th Edition or equivalent electrical qualification.
- 10+ years’ experience of the repair and maintenance of plastic moulding machinery.
- Experience of managing a team (ideally of remote workers)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK