Senior Quality Engineer
- Develop and maintain a satisfactory relationship with Quality Management and other key personnel at the customer through prompt response to customer concerns.
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional 8D process (Red Table) for Process, Direct Supply and Aftermarket related customer and internal concerns.
- Manage resolution of customer related incidents. (Complaint Reports, PQM’s)
- Implement robust containment activities.
- Ensure on time submission of 8D reports to customer
- Liaise with internal suppliers to improve quality of delivered product Internal Audits (Systems, Process, Product)
- Ensure effective use and maintenance of core Quality documentation (Control Plan, Post it notes, Quality Alerts, Care points)
- Maintain statistical methods including SPC. (Statistical Process Control)
- Lead Assembly dimensional analysis.
- Support APQP quality related activities (Control plans, MSA, Product validation etc.)
- The ideal candidate for this role will have worked in an automotive manufacturer within a Senior Quality Engineer role
- Someone who has a genuine passion for Quality and can demonstrate dedication in keeping both internal and external customers engaged in achieving quality standards.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK