Senior Production Planner
- Process inbound/outbound stock deliveries
- Have an understanding of production processes
- Material receipting & onward deliveries
- Physical stock checks/stock investigations
- Management of Sales forecast data
- Planning factory and resources to meet customer demand
- Dealing with email and telephone queries
- Understanding using the company IT systems
- General office administrative tasks
- General liaison with other internal departments to ensure high levels of service are achieved
- Meticulous and organised with good attention to detail
- Enjoy project work
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Quick learner of processes and systems
- Secure and accurate processing of data and information
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task & take ownership pf tasks
- Ideally educated to A level or above
- Experience is not essential but a keen interest in business and a desire to pursue a career in this discipline will be advantageous.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK