Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Leading and delivering diverse multi-disciplinary projects (including new equipment) within agreed timescales and budget.
- Ensuring that all engineering activities are performed in accordance with regulations, policies, procedures, standards, and contractual agreements.
- Writing and reviewing complex technical design documentation and test protocols.
- Supporting the development and transfer of designs and equipment to manufacturing and ensure that DfX, and particularly Design for Automation applies.
- Updating and maintaining best-practice documentation
- Strong experience in mid to high level automation
- CAD – mechanical design experience (SolidWorks preferred)
- Interpretation of technical drawings, electro-mechanical interactions and generation of detailed component, assembly, and test processes and documentation
- Experience working with third party suppliers
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes to influence design choices and ease of manufacture and test
- Desire to collaborate in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Hands-on experience of mechanical, electronics and software engineering disciplines (such as systems/mechatronics engineering) an advantage
- Working in medical devices industry, particularly ISO13485 and/or FDA CFR21 Part 820 in line with Good Manufacturing Practice an advantage
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK