- Drive and support the strategic direction for Customer Engagement, proactively owning Custom-er Engagement from on-boarding through to supporting the full product lifecycle of a segmented portfolio of medical customers
- Utilize a laser focused, customer facing team to pro-actively use “Voice of the Customer” sentiment and feedback to implement meaningful actions that create advocates
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and over-all health scores
- Thoughtfully delegate tactical responsibilities and set performance expectations across the organisation
- Communicate complex issues to people with diverse backgrounds and experience, and drive to resolution
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Standardize interventions for each point in journey
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Define the operational metrics for team and establish system for tracking metrics through listening points in journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.)
- Create company-wide culture of Customer Success.
- Lead and develop a new high-performing functional team
- Knowledge of how to motivate and influence decision-makers in various regions and role, ranging from engineering and product development to the C-suite
- Designed and implemented a scalable customer process, as well as evaluated their efficacy using data, analytics, and insights
- A great collaborator, having worked cross-functionally and multi-regionally to develop strategic, scalable initiatives targeted at providing truly exceptional customer service
- A senior leader with a strong customer success background, a sense for business, and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving who manages teams and functions with great global cultural sensitivity
- An advocate and coach for your customer-facing teams, knowing when to join in and assist them in going forward, and when to raise risks and dependencies
- Able to very occasionally work flexibly within timezones, to overlap with global teams.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK