Senior Dev Ops Engineer
- To maintain local and cloud infrastructure used by the development teams (e.g. Artifactory/TeamCity/GitLab)
- To improve current CI/CD processes (build pipelines/chains)
- To suggest and implement process improvements in collaboration with the Development teams
- To work with the Development and IT teams to improve service/infrastructure security and disaster recovery
- We’re a high-growth company and roles can change and evolve. You’ll need to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the remit that supports the team with delivering its objectives.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in development and DevOps combined
- Experience in at least 2+ programming languages
- Advanced Experience with cloud providers such as AWS
- Experience with Linux and Windows
- Experience with Distributed Systems: Scaling, Fault-Tolerance, Load-Balancing, Networking, Security, etc.
- Experience with continuous delivery systems such as Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.
- Experience with git configuration management systems and deployment tools such as Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Release management experience
- A team player
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
It would be helpful if you have:
- It would also be helpful if you have:
- Embedded software experience
- Docker experience
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. RDS, MySQL)
- Building and releasing safety-critical embedded c software
- Experience working in a scrum or kanban environment
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK