- Utilising EPICOR MRP system to action purchases and to actively expedite existing orders and deliveries
- Negotiating with current and future suppliers to ensure that best price agreements are achieved.
- Undertaking resource planning to ensure that material, sub-components and tooling are available at the correct time for all production requirements.
- Working alongside Production and Design teams to assist in sourcing required materials, services and where necessary organise sub-contractors
- Project manage the drive to capacity planning and scheduling
- Ensure efficient purchasing of outsourced products and services
- Expedite supplier purchase orders
- Ensure optimum supplier agreements
- Regularly review product information
- Modify BOMs
- To undertake resource planning
- Knowledge and experience using EPICOR or similar MRP systems is essential.
- Manufacturing Experience is essential
- Engineering Experience is essential
- Good Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Abilities – Ability to Work and Make Decisions Under Pressure
- Time Management Skills
- People Person
- Ability to Work as Part of a Team
- Knowledge of Mechanical/Electrical Assemblies
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK