We’ve got a job for a capable and proactive Scrum Master, who can deliver projects using Agile methodologies. You would be expected to run an Agile team, whilst aiming to improve our Agile processes within the company and providing support to less experienced Scrum Masters. The role would be working primarily with the software development teams but you may be asked to help with other are-as as well.
You’ll be part of a growing team, bringing an organising hand to all manner of planning activities.
- Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Arranging daily stand-up meetings, schedule and facilitate meetings and demos,
- Reviewing and coordinating decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organisation
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and helping them grow to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be discussed without being judged.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and sharing in-formation
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on refining and maintaining the prod-uct backlog
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and lead-ing by example
- We’re a high growth company and as such roles change and evolve. We’d expect you to be willing to turn your hand to anything required of your team to help deliver its objectives.
Naturally, you’ll be reliable, responsible and organised with a keen eye for detail. You’ll be as keen as we are to work to the highest possible standards, and a great team player. We’re also looking for you to have:
- A polite, articulate and confident manner
- Excellent communication skills and a focus on customer service are essential, as is an aptitude for problem solving and attention to detail
- An eye for process improvement
- Strong stakeholder management skills; be confident communicating with professionals at all levels
- Experience within, or adaptable to, a technical working environment
- Able to make decisions and solve problems in complex, pressured and ambiguous situations
- A dynamic and a highly motivated team player who is looking for an opportunity to work in a fast moving, and challenging environment
- Experience of Jira/Confluence/MS office would be beneficial
- Experience using MS Project or Smartsheets would be beneficial
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- In depth understanding of the agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SaFe, etc..)
- A pragmatic approach to the implementation of agile practices
- Certified Scrum Master
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK