(Home-based with some office visits (London) / Contract – £300-£360 per day / Inside IR35) – remote working during COVID-19 restrictions, 2-3 days onsite in London office once restrictions are lifted.
Principal Accountabilities – Scheduler:
- Production and control of cost and resource loaded baseline and current schedule, utilising approved work breakdown structures and techniques;
- Adherence to scheduling and project control standards across the project
- Overseeing and ensuring schedules are updated to an agreed timeframe;
- Support cost control, risk and change management teams where appropriate;
- Support the production of monthly reports through the provision of intelligent information and analysis;
- Producing analysis of trends, generating performance indicators and providing feedback on areas of risk and opportunities;
- Analysis and integration of schedules provided by contractors and suppliers;
- Support the estimating process;
- Establish and foster working relationships with all appropriate stakeholders pursuant to the discharging of your responsibilities or in aid of theirs
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant experience within a project management or project control environment.
- Degree or equivalent suitable qualification / experience (Engineering / Project / Construction).
- Experience in major construction projects.
- Detailed understanding of scheduling methodologies and techniques within an enterprise environment.
- Good working knowledge of P6.
- Practical working knowledge of Earned Value, Scheduling and Project Control processes and tools;
- High level of analytical and numerate skills.
- High standard of interpersonal skills with open communication – excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled at interfacing and operating in a large corporate environment.
- Experience of work in a multicultural environment would be advantageous (interface with peers in France and other
- Understanding of engineering design and licensing in a UK context ideally within a nuclear safety environment
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK