Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Co-ordination of concept, estimation, specifications, and preparation of quotation for customer enquiries.
- Prepare & present sales proposals and final negotiations to customers. Articulate the company’s strengths & capabilities in both written and verbal format.
- Develop & maintain new and existing customer database.
- Produce monthly sales forecasts and status report on all potential sales.
- Assist in all aspects of marketing.
- Work & communicate effectively with the engineering department to gain relevant input & feedback to improve the project hand over procedure. Support the execution of sold projects to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maximise profit margins on all sales.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure sales demonstrations run smoothly and effectively.
- Build on customer relations and encourage customer feedback to identify how we can improve customer satisfaction.
- Learn and master latest technologies related to the business.
- Promote teamwork within all departments.
- Honesty and trustworthiness
- Demonstrate high quality work ethic
- Be punctual and respectful
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Decision making
- Effective verbal & listening communication skills
- Time management skills
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK