• Defined territory to cover in the UK (Can be tailored to suit ideal candidate)
• A mix of existing customers and untouched accounts
• An achievable expectation for meetings and cold calls per week
• A close relationship with your UK Sales Manager, and technical backing throughout the company
• The ability to offer the highest level of equipment in the industry, offering fantastic value for money
• No day on the road will ever be the same, a fantastic opportunity to grow in a friendly sector.
• Uncapped commissions, opportunities for development and progression.
• A drive and ambition to make it work.
• An understanding of an engineering-based product sales cycle and technical sales (Critical)
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent HNC etc
• Proactive business development experience. (Critical)
• Cold calling prowess
• A clean UK Driving License and Passport (Travel to Italy will be required)
• A background in consultative sales. This is not a car sales type of job; it can take months of negotiations and meetings before an order is decided upon.
• Very strong work ethic and a never say die attitude
• Plastics industry experience would be beneficial but is not critical.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK