Reverse Logistics Manager
- Facilitate the shipping of the company’s returns globally from customers, distributors and regional centres
- Implement new returns system and the supporting processes for global returns
- Ensure companywide clarity on the company’s returnable parts and the development of the appropriate returns channel for each category
- Deliver training to all key stakeholders to ensure that returned stock is handled correctly both physically and the system entries to ensure stock accuracy and traceability
- Builds productive collaborative working relationships with Product Support, Service & Support, and Manufacturing teams to facilitate shipment returns
- Work as part of the team to roll out best practise to the company’s global markets
- Create and maintain a Returns performance dashboard and generate OTIF and lead time reports for performance management purposes
- Be a self-starter, who is resilient with strong organisational and planning skills.
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and ability to multitask and adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- Be educated to degree level, coupled with significant professional experience in reverse logistics and warehouse operations. End to end Supply chain experience would be an added advantage
- Demonstrate the ability to operate effectively at both the detail level as well as at a strategic level.
- A collaborative style of working will ensure success in this role
- Experience of Process improvement methodologies such as LEAN + Process Mapping.
- Have strong data driven analytical skills.
- Communicate effectively with internal / external Stakeholders.
It would also be helpful if you have:
- Knowledge of Customs and HMRC processes would be an added advantage
- Advanced Excel kills are desirable
- Knowledge and experience in transport and international trade is an added advantage
- Knowledge of ERP systems e.g. Netsuite desirable
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK