Residential Property Solicitor
The role requires someone who is used to the pace associated with working in a residential conveyancing department and having their own full workload. They will be required to have excellent IT skills and work well as part of a team, working closely with other fee earners and the administration / secretary support team.
The company focuses on providing the best legal advice and service, ensuring they truly care for and know their clients. They are looking for someone who wants to provide the best service possible, while enjoying the benefits of a balanced work/life ratio.
- All aspects of residential conveyancing and property matters.
- Excellent IT skills and the ability to handle your own matters, prioritising them and
- managing a full case load.
- An excellent team member with strong communication skills.
- Wider property experience including, for example, agricultural property or development
- work would be an advantage but is certainly not necessary.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK